Office Hours: By Appointment
email or call: 512-868-8675
116 W. 8th St, Ste. 207 Georgetown, TX 78626
2300 Scenic Dr., P.O. Box 1766 Georgetown, TX 78627
The 2021 Christmas Stroll is Friday, December 3rd and Saturday, December 4th. The event takes place in historic downtown Georgetown, on "The Square." As this is an outdoor event taking place in the downtown area, streets in and around the event area and parade route will be closed prior to and during the event.
Please see below for the schedule of street closures:
- 9th Street between Main & Church will be closed from 6am Thursday, 12/2 and reopen on Sunday, 12/5 at 1am
- Austin Ave. between 6th Street & 9th Streets will be closed from 6am Thursday, 12/2 and will reopen on Sunday, 12/5 at 1am
- Main Street between 8th and 9th Street will be closed from 7pm Thursday, 12/2 and reopen on Sunday, 12/5 at 1am
The following streets will close at 6:00 a.m. Friday, 12/4 to Sunday 12/5 at 1am:
- 6th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 7th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 8th Street between Austin Ave. and Church Street
- 9th Street between Austin to Church
- Main Street between 6th Street and 9th Street
Parade -- begins at 10am on Saturday. Street closures to accommodate the parade will begin at 6am Saturday, 12/4 and will reopen approximately 12 (noon) Saturday.
Please note: No-Parking Signs will be placed (as needed) along the north side of the numbered streets and the west side of the named streets between Martin Luther King Street and College Street and between 2nd Street and University Avenue.
Public Notice: Street Closures
Boo Bash will be held on Sunday, October 31 1-4pm.
The following streets will be closed from 10a-5p
Main Street between 7th & 8th
8th Street between Austin & Main